Pay less for more! Purchasing more than one item? Take advantage of the Bundle Discount. Easily redeem discounted bundle and enjoy your activities with the fraction of the cost. Pick the bundle you wish to redeem, then select your date, time and you’re all set!
Bundle purchases and point purchases are nonrefundable. Please always confirm your final checkout price before submitting your request.
Billing & Credit Card Information
If you have never made a Teddy Bear before and would love to experience creating one, this is a perfect introduction.
Learn to create a 5-inch Winnifred Teddy Bear from Award Winning Bear Artist, Wayne Lim. In 2 lessons, you will learn the basics of Teddy Bear Making.
Students will learn how to make a wobble head joint, basic sewing and string jointing techniques to make movable arms for their Teddy Bear. At the end of the class, students will accessorise and add finishing touches to complete their unique handmade Teddy Bear. Come join us and have fun dabbling in the Art of Teddy Bear making.
Follow @FunanSG to become a Friend of Funan and get a 10% off.
Apply the promo code FUNWITHBEARS.
Fees includes all materials.
*Winnifred is designed to be seated.
*Christmas Tree and Horse are props and are not included with the bear workshop.
Workshop Dates (2 Lessons to complete Winnifred)
Lesson 1: 23 September 2018
Lesson 2: 29 September 2018
- Introduction to Bear-making
- Learn basic sewing techniques to join 2 pieces of fabrics together
- Stuffing the bear's head, setting the eyes and embroidering bear's nose and mouth
- Introduction to tools
- Stuffing the head
- Stuffing and jointing the bear
- Learn how to close the openings of the bear after stuffing
- Learn how to apply string jointing technique to give Winnifred movable arms
- Trimming fur on bear's face
- Adding shadings to enhance the overall appearance of the bear
How to Get Here
Funan Showsuite is located at the junction of high street and hill street – opposite The Treasury / colorful MCCY building.
• Please arrive 10mins earlier and have your breakfast/lunch before the workshop.
BY CAR: High Street Centre (3 minutes walk)
There is no parking available for visitors at the showsuite, please make your way to nearby carparks.
BY TRAIN: Clarke Quay MRT (5 minutes walk)
CityHall MRT (8 minutes walk)
High Street Centre, Stop ID: 04229
2, 12, 33, 147, 190
Old Hill Street Police Centre, Stop ID: 04223
124, 145, 147, 166, 174, 190, 851
Opp The Treasury, Stop ID: 04249
51, 61, 63, 80, 124, 145, 166 174, 197, 851, 961
Terms & Conditions
1. Duration of class might be extended if the students are unable to complete their bear.
2. Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
4. Payment will be fully forfeited in the event of No Show regardless of unforeseen
circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place prior to the start of the class.
5. Wayneston Studios / Funan Showsuite will not be held responsible for any mishap due to the incorrect use of equipment/tools in our studio or any allergic reaction to the materials used during class. If you have any material allergy, kindly check with us before registering for the class. For any enquiry, please contact Wayne at 9837 9627.
6. Wayneston Studios reserves the copyrights of photography and videos taken in class for future promotional purposes, without prior notice. If you do not wish to be included in such, please email email@example.com to inform us prior to the class. Failure to do so will mean that you waive all rights to Wayneston Studios to use photos or videos that we have captured during the class.
Enjoy the Art of Teddy Bear Making!
Award Winning Bear Artist, Wayne Lim, is the creator of Wayneston Bears. He has been creating Teddy Bears and other critters since 2009. Wayne is the founder and chairman of the Singapore Teddy Bear Club. He also provides coaching to passionate hobbyists and has inspired many people to become Teddy Bear artists. His ultimate dream is that everyone could make something truly their own and to help continue promoting handmade crafts.
If you are looking for Teddy Bear Making Supplies, do visit Wayne’s Store – Wayneston Studios! You will find everything you need there, and Wayne will be there to assist you on the selection of materials to start your very first Teddy Bear project!
Visit Wayne’s Facebook pages here: